RSMSSB Recruitment 2016
Rajasthan Subordinate & Ministerial Services Selection Board is ready to hire the applicants for the 2639 available seats of Technician, Ophthalmic Assistant, Assistant Radiographer Jobs as per the RSMSSB Recruitment 2016 advertisement published on department web portal. Job seekers who have required eligibility may apply through Online Mode after reading all the details of RSMSSB Recruitment 2016 through this section.Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria and interested to apply they can submit their application form before the last date that is 16th December 2016.
Rajasthan Subordinate & Ministerial Services Selection Board Recruitment Details:
Organization Name: Rajasthan Subordinate & Ministerial Services Selection Board
Name of positions: Technician, Ophthalmic Assistant, Assistant Radiographer
Total Of Vacancies: 2639
Category: Govt Jobs
Application Mode: Online
RSMSSB Vacancy Details:
1. Assistant Radiographer - 1025
2. Lab Technician - 1394
3. Dental Technician - 42
4. Ophthalmic Assistant - 178
Education Needed : Candidates who are willing to apply for RSMSSB jobs must posses 12th / Diploma from any recognized board or institution.
- Examination Fee for Candidates belonging to the General/ OBC Creamy layer category : Rs. 650/-.
- Application Fee for Contenders belonging to the General/OBC Non Creamy layer candidates : Rs. 450/-.
- Examination Fee for Candidates belonging to the SC/ ST category : Rs. 350/-.
- The candidates who wish to apply for the available vacancy should be existing between 18 - 35 Years As on 01-01-2017.
- Reserved category applicants will get the age relaxation as per RSMSSB norms.
- Selection of the job hunters will be done on the basis of their performance in the Written Exam, Personal Interview conducted by the selection committee.
Applying Method For RSMSSB Recruitment 2016:Aspirants who want to apply for Rajasthan Subordinate & Ministerial Services Selection Board Recruitment they must follow the below given instructions:
- First of all candidates have to visit the official website that is http://recruitment.rajasthan.gov.in
- After that choose appropriate link of the advertisement and read the notification carefully.
- Then Enter all your personal and educational information correctly in form and upload the Scanned copy of latest passport size colored photograph and signature in digital format.
- Verify the same and submit it within the given time period.
- On successful submission of application a reference number is generated. safe it for future use.
Starting Date of Online Application Form Filling Is :
Deadline for Submitting Online Application Form Is :
official Website : recruitment.rajasthan.gov.in