Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2017
Rajasthan High Court is ready to hire the applicants for the 15 available seats of Translator Jobs as per the Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2017 advertisement published on department web portal. Job seekers who have required eligibility may apply through Offline Mode after reading all the details of Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2017 through this section.You are needed to send the application form in the appropriate format at the below address till or before 4th April 2017.
Rajasthan High Court Recruitment Details:
Organization Name: Rajasthan High Court
Name of positions: Translator
Total Of Vacancies: 15
Application Mode: Offline
Rajasthan High Court Vacancy Details:
1. Translator - 15
Education Needed : Candidates who are willing to apply for Rajasthan High Court jobs must posses Graduation Degree / Post Graduation Degree from any recognized board or institution.
- Those aspirants who are belonging to General/ OBC/ SBC Category & interested to apply for above posts they need to be paid Processing fee of 100/-.
- Job hunters belonging to SC/ ST/ PWD (Persons with Disability)/ Female Category & interested to apply for above posts they need to be paid Processing fee of 25/-.
- The candidates who wish to apply for the available vacancy should be existing between 18 - 35 Years.
- Reserved category applicants will get the age relaxation as per Rajasthan High Court norms.
- Selection of the job hunters will be done on the basis of their performance in the Examination conducted by the selection committee.
Applying Method For Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2017:Aspirants who want to apply for Rajasthan High Court Recruitment they must follow the below given instructions:
- First of all candidates have to visit the official website that is http://hcraj.nic.in
- After that choose appropriate link of the advertisement and download application format.
- Then fill the application form as in prescribed manner and must attach the required copies of the particulars with the application form.
- Enclose the complete application in an envelope And send to the below stated address before last date 4th April 2017
Registrar (Examination), Rajasthan High Court, Jodhpur (Rajasthan) - 342001Important Date to Keep in Mind:
The Last date For Acceptance of Application Forms : 04-04-2017.
official Website : hcraj.nic.in